Instead of green chilies, red chili flakes can be used.
1 Cup Rice flour
1 Onion -medium size finely chopped
1 Small bunch of Dil leaves finely chopped or Methi leaves small bunch-finelychopped
1 tbspn. Corriander leaves finely chopped
1tspn. Cumin seeds/ Jeera
2 Green chilies -finely chopped/ paste
3-4 tspn. Oil
Salt as per taste
1. In a pan heat 2 tspn of oil.
2. Add cumin seeds once splutters add chopped onion, chopped green chilies and cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally on medium flame.
3. Add chopped dil leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add rice flour and salt mix well and put of the flame.
5. Add little water and mix with spatula.(as the mixture will be hot)
6. When the mixture becomes cool, mix water as required to make a soft dough.
7. Grease a plastic sheet /aluminium foil/banana leaf / parchment paper .
8. Make medium(orange) size mixture balls.
9. Spread on the sheet evenly using your hand adding little oil in between. Spread the mixture evenly making round in shape.
10. Heat tava on medium flame. Grease some oil. You can put the sheet along with the roti on the tava After 30-40 seconds slowly remove the sheet or foil.
11. Apply some oil on both the sides and cook until done.
12 Serve hot with ghee/butter and chutney/ pickles.