1 cup cooked rice
1 small onion chopped
7-8 garlic pods crushed
1/2 tspn. mustard seeds
1 tbspn. crushed pepper /powdered pepper
6-7 curry leaves
1 tbspn. coriander leaves chopped
1 tbspn. oil
|Garlic Pepper Rice|
1.Heat oil in a pan on a medium flame.
2. Add mustard seeds, once it splutters add crushed garlic, chopped onion and curry leaves.
3. Saute for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add cooked rice, crushed pepper, salt and mix well.
5. Keep on medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
6. Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
7. Serve it hot ( can be served with raita/ pickle)