SOYA CHUNK FRITTERS
This is my own original recipe -which turned out great!
1cup Gramflour (besan)
1tspn Red chillie powder
A pinch Soda bi-carbonate/ baking soda
Oil to fry
Salt as per taste
1. Add chunks and little salt to the warm water and keep for 5 minutes.
2. Chunks will become soft. Squeeze out the water.
3. Take gram flour in a bowl. Prepare a thick batter with water by adding chilly powder, salt and soda.
4. Add the squeezed chunks to the batter.
5. Heat oil in a kadai. Dip each chunk into the besan batter and deep fry in hot oil till light golden brown. Serve with chutney or sauce of your choice.