1 cup all purpose Flour/Maida
1/2 cup Sugar (powdered)
75 gms Butter
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2 drops any essence (Vanilla)
1 pinch food color (optional)
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a beater by adding essence, baking soda and food color.
2. In another bowl, mix butter and sugar.
3. Add all purpose flour/maida.
4. Add the beaten eggs.
5. Now mix well till you don't find any lumps left over.
6. Grease the microwave bowl with butter and pour the above mixture.
7. Pre-heat oven to 300 c.
8. Place bowl inside. Bake at 200 c for 5-7 minutes and 150 c till done. (35 to 40 minutes).
9. Poke with a toothpick and check. Cool completely before doing icing if any.
Note:Follow the baking instructions for cake from your appliance catalog.