Egg Pizza- Serves 4 to 6
1 medium sized-Chopped onion
1 Red bell pepper
1 Yellow bell pepper
1 Green chilli
4 Button mushrooms
1 medium sized Tomato (Thick with less juice is preferred) Chopped
1 tea spoon Red chilli powder
1 tea spoon Black ground pepper
Butter for frying
½ inch Ginger chopped
4 to 5 cloves Garlic chopped
1 pinch Turmeric powder
¼ cup Mozarella cheese
Coriander and Dill for garnishing (chopped)
Salt – as per taste
1 pinch Sugar
1) Break the eggs into a bowl. Beat well. Add a pinch of sugar and salt and beat again till it froths. Keep it aside.
2) Heat butter in a pan. Add onion and sauté. Add garlic and ginger and sauté. When the onion turns golden brown add other vegetables except tomato and sauté till done. Add turmeric powder.
3) Add salt and red chilli powder, and sauté little more. Now add tomato. Let the tomato not become too soft. Add a pinch of garam masala powder. Remove and keep aside.
4) In a thick bottomed, medium sized pan, add some butter and spread it on the entire pan. Heat the pan on a medium flame. Pour the beaten egg into the pan and cook on low heat.
5) Spread the cooked vegetables on the top. Add coriander and dill. And let it cook on a low heat. If required cover with a lid.
6) Once the egg is done, spread the grated cheese and cover with the lid and let the cheese melt
7) Serve hot with tomato sauce.